My Tarantula photo thread

kovsejr

Arachnopeon
Hello there!

I would like to show you guys and girls some of my T's B)

Hope you like the pictures.

L. parahybana [female]

G. pulchripes

P. subfusca "lowland" [suspect female]

P. metallica [suspect female]

P. subfusca "highland" [suspect female]

P. regalis [female]

A. diversipes [female]

A. versicolor [suspect female]

B. albopilosum [in heavy premolt]

P. miranda [female]

B. emilia [female]

kovsejr

Arachnopeon
sooo my P. metallica molted 3 days ago, and she's quite a looker! :cool: I really do hope it's a she:pray:

would someone like to take a shot at sexing it? To me, it looks like a girl, but i would really like a second opinion :wink:

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
Cool thread man, love your P. metallica. They are such beautiful tarantulas and on my personal wish list. Do you know how many molts it has had by any chance? Just curious.

kovsejr

Arachnopeon
Cool thread man, love your P. metallica. They are such beautiful tarantulas and on my personal wish list. Do you know how many molts it has had by any chance? Just curious.
thank you! You should definitely get one as the prices are not that high anymore as they were :) I got her when she was in her 2nd molt, and she molted 3 times since then in my care :)

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
thank you! You should definitely get one as the prices are not that high anymore as they were :) I got her when she was in her 2nd molt, and she molted 3 times since then in my care :)
No problem, and gotcha, well she certainly seems to be coming into her colors well. It will be a while for me, not quite up to that experience level with T's yet.

kovsejr

Arachnopeon
The P. regalis showing off her colors

And some new additions from the Expo in Austria yesterday :biggrin:

Female B. albopilosum

Female A. geniculata

Female C. cyaneopubescens

Female P. pulcher

and last but not least....

M. balfouri