Regenerated legs

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How long does it take a tarantula to grow back a missing leg?

--J.Haas

tisha

Arachnopeon
I got an avic who removed one of its legs, it regenerated the leg on the following molt but still smaller than normal. I'd guess the size will be back to normal next molt.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
maniac is right next molt it will return with a skimpy looking leg. it actually might molt faster to heal its injury. after the 2nd molt it should look the same, if not close to normal, depends on the size. its believed they might still molt faster to fix this but if its super close to normal it may not. the 3rd molt if not the 4th it will look like it never happened.. :D u got a P.camb who ditched a leg =\ thankfully hes only like 1/2-3/4 so i expect him in full working oprder in aprox 60 days XD

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Usually one to three moults for it to return to normal.

In most cases, but if the leg(s) were lost too close to molting, it won't be able to regenerate at all that molt, and would begin the following one. Just had that happen with several A avics.

gobey

Arachnoknight
In most cases, but if the leg(s) were lost too close to molting, it won't be able to regenerate at all that molt, and would begin the following one. Just had that happen with several A avics.
Hmmm... I just had an OBT lose 2 legs after it's 2nd in star. Hopefully it only takes 2 more molts. I have a P. regalis I just got with a missing leg too.
They're both so young though I'm sure they'll be fine. I've heard the average is 2 molts.