Tarantula in party hat (I should not laugh but....)

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
I was seriously expecting to see a party hat with a tarantula on top. That would not go over very well at all. I'm sure for the purpose of the photo op, that hat wasn't there for very long.

Thanks for sharing a smile today!

gobey

Arachnoknight
I don't have a single tarantula that would tolerate that lol

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I don't have a single tarantula that would tolerate that lol
Nor do I, all 5 adult G.porteri included. I imagine that hat would have been yanked out of my hand, torn up and deposited in the "waste" corner.

Neoza

Arachnobaron
Even though the T didn't liked it, it looks kinda cute!!

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did anyone else get Ken the Bug Guy's 2010 calender with the tarantulas? Each month featured a tarantula in/around/with props related to the month. It was freakin' hilarious! I can't remember all of the pictures exactly, but I know there was at least one wearing a hat. I gotta dig that calender out and look at it again. The one I remember best was for June. The tarantula had been placed upsidedown on a very small towel with some sand surrounding the towel. I believe there was a miniature cooler or beach bag next to it. Sunbathing, of course. :)

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
LOL so cute...no way I'd ever be able to do such a photo-shoot with my rosie though. She'd slap that party hat out of my fingers and probably try to eat the bloody thing while she's at it.

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
LOL so cute...no way I'd ever be able to do such a photo-shoot with my rosie though. She'd slap that party hat out of my fingers and probably try to eat the bloody thing while she's at it.
^ which would make a fabulous entry for July.