When buying new Ts...

Amimia

Arachnosquire
When buying new Ts from a seller you haven't used (or one you have used), what are questions you ask about the T, seller, shipping, etc.?
How do you best determine their credibility?

Akai

Arachnobaron
Well reading their reviews is #1 priority. A link to their reviews is located in their signature. The TOS (terms of shipping) covers the shipping, payment and LAG (live arrival gurantee) covers that aspect. A pm should cover the rest if you have any other questions. In the end a good review goes a long way because their reputation is on the line. They wouldn't be able to successful if they had less then stellar service.

gobey

Arachnoknight
Well reading their reviews is #1 priority. A link to their reviews is located in their signature. The TOS (terms of shipping) covers the shipping, payment and LAG (live arrival gurantee) covers that aspect. A pm should cover the rest if you have any other questions. In the end a good review goes a long way because their reputation is on the line. They wouldn't be able to successful if they had less then stellar service.
Pretty much.

I've had 3 transactions with 3 different sellers from here. After the first one went so well. I never worried. And I've never been burned. Everybody I worked with has been above abd beyond customer service.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Also if you probe them about info about the animal you are interested that is another way to tell. I've had some sellers straight up tell me that they didn't know much because their friend bred them or something along those lines but at least they were honest. If they just give you internet care sheet baloney then you know that they don't have the best idea of what they are dealing with.