Arboreal sling

Amimia

Arachnosquire
Would it be acceptable to put a 1" arboreal sling in an enclosure measuring 4x4x8"?

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Would it be acceptable to put a 1" arboreal sling in an enclosure measuring 4x4x8"?
i think it spossible. i just got a 4x4x7 enclosure in and its a lil bigger then my 32ox cupz. so i mean if you have a sp that likes to web alot or you want a little more to work with. its possible im debating is i should use it for my p.cambridgei or my super burrowing b.boehmei lmao..

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You'd most likely have to tong-feed it if so. The smaller the T and the bigger the enclosure, the more they have to search for prey.

timisimaginary

Arachnosquire
what kind of arboreal? i have both my two avics in 32oz deli containers, one is 1" and the other 1.5". those containers are about 7" tall and maybe 4" diameter, so a bit bigger than recommended, but i think they work well. i mostly feed pre-killed prey at this size, so i just put in a half of a dead cricket somewhere up on the T's web. the T either eats it or if not, i remove the next day. i only recently started giving the 1.5" avic small live crickets, and didn't have a problem, but now he's fat and stopped eating, so i've gone back to pre-killed crix in anticipation of an upcoming molt.

Amimia

Arachnosquire
what kind of arboreal? i have both my two avics in 32oz deli containers, one is 1" and the other 1.5". those containers are about 7" tall and maybe 4" diameter, so a bit bigger than recommended, but i think they work well. i mostly feed pre-killed prey at this size, so i just put in a half of a dead cricket somewhere up on the T's web. the T either eats it or if not, i remove the next day. i only recently started giving the 1.5" avic small live crickets, and didn't have a problem, but now he's fat and stopped eating, so i've gone back to pre-killed crix in anticipation of an upcoming molt.
A P. Metallica. I've fed it once in the enclosure and I'm pretty sure he ate it (he looks fatter and there's no cricket). However, I had a terrestrial freebie that came with him who was in similar arrangements ams I had to move him onto a baby food jar like the rest of my terrestrial slings.