Need Brachypelma info for school project

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I'm doing an endangered species project at school and thought it would be a good idea to use a tarantula species for it. I need the info for B.smithi (general info, don't do my work, lol) pictured below. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Of course it comes out sideways. Anyways if you guys could provide links of some studies that would be great! Thanks.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Considering the point of this project is to research and find the information you need, providing links to studies is doing the work for you. I will give you a hint though, "CITIES".

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Considering the point of this project is to research and find the information you need, providing links to studies is doing the work for you. I will give you a hint though, "CITIES".
Hehe ya I did that. I'm just looking for more info that's out there. It's actually pretty hard to find info.

[Edit]
I already have to project done I'm just going for bonus marks now. So links describing how this species is different from others would also be helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
You can also try wikipedia. Don't use the wiki site for a source, but do look at the sources at the bottom of the B. smithi page, there is a great one there.