Help With Shipping/Trade Offer?

MythicQuasar

Arachnopeon
Hello there friends, I have an MM A Avic and I wish to sell, or trade him. Though of course the species is common I thought I would give the forums a try. However I do not know how to ship tarantulas and was hoping someone could refer me or simply list a step by step process of packing/shipping/ I have a faint idea of how to pack them and I am sure I could pack this one without trouble. feel free to add a packing tutorial too, if you think I should just in case :laugh:

gobey

Arachnoknight
Hey my man! I just made a topic on this forum. "First time shipping a T How's this look? There's a pic of my setup.... and 2 great videos on how to set up even better and getting the T in the container with much less hassle than I did!

And post a FS/T ad in the classifieds forum here for your little guy! He may be common but somebody will need him! :)

gobey

Arachnoknight
YouTube is your best friend. Search it up there. Good luck.
Honestly yeah, you'll see a TON of different ways. But I really reccommend looking at Stamps Tarantulas packing video. It has a great catch cup to transport container method that I wish I used. I had a 15 minute adventure with a little MM T in my bathroom and am covered in urticating hairs.

Not so smooth. If I had prepared for this method, I'd have had it done in minutes I bet. With much less prickleyness right now. Little guys hairs are just as annoying as my 5" L.p.'s hairs.