I'm excited!

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Because pretty soon I'll have my own rack/shelf setup! It's going to be in an L, with one side dedicated to Ts, and the other for my dart frog habit. On the bottom will be cabinets for feeder culturing and supply storage. Hopefully this marks the beginning of an exponential growth phase..I started rearranging my room for it today, and have the itchy hands to show for it thanks to my T. stirmi!

VenomousMe

Arachnopeon
Gratz man :) I was looking at dart frogs the last time I was at petco for crickets. Very cool. And then I saw a huge blue tongue skink with ancient yellow eyes and nice coloring, it was about 14 in long and I have to say, for 2 minutes I was thinking about another animal besides a tarantula...also very cool. I see myself branching out to reptiles soon.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gratz man :) I was looking at dart frogs the last time I was at petco for crickets. Very cool. And then I saw a huge blue tongue skink with ancient yellow eyes and nice coloring, it was about 14 in long and I have to say, for 2 minutes I was thinking about another animal besides a tarantula...also very cool. I see myself branching out to reptiles soon.
It is actually tremendously concerning in the dart frog hobby that PetCo is selling them, however, they are very cool and unique animals.

Akai

Arachnobaron
dart frog vids on youtube hypnotize me. i KNOW i will be getting into this soon. JZC take a pic of your setup when it's complete. i'm looking for a rack/shelf setup myself and i need some ideas.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dart frog vids on youtube hypnotize me. i KNOW i will be getting into this soon. JZC take a pic of your setup when it's complete. i'm looking for a rack/shelf setup myself and i need some ideas.
Happy to!!! Don't have too many frogs right now, but that will be changing!