Home made tanks

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
i like the one for the scorp but could have been better with some research as these scorps like to dig usually so id say i would of added alot more substrate for this if you have a screen on top id say go ahead and add till its like 3" of sub at least. otherwizwe the scorp one looks good. :)

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
i like the one for the scorp but could have been better with some research as these scorps like to dig usually so id say i would of added alot more substrate for this if you have a screen on top id say go ahead and add till its like 3" of sub at least. otherwizwe the scorp one looks good. :)
I agree with pyro, definitely liking the creativity and aesthetics of what you are going for here with the custom tanks but keep burrowing behavior in mind as well. At least that is my recommendation. Not sure what species of scorp you have there, is it a P. imperator? If so it will most certainly be craving some substrate to play with, mine usually take a little bit to settle in when their enclosure has been changed around but they always end up digging, and digging and digging.... and then they hide. Then for a change, they dig and hide some more! lol still amazing inverts though.