Look who finally decided to come out.

justynh

Arachnopeon

My G rosea molted 3 weeks ago but has been in hiding ever since. Finally was able to catch a glimpse if her tonight.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince

My G rosea molted 3 weeks ago but has been in hiding ever since. Finally was able to catch a glimpse if her tonight.
verry nice! its always exciting when one decides to pop out of hiding. i have a b smithi and b boehmei both hiding for 2.5weeks. hope they pop up soon XD

also be prepared for bashing as theyl ay you may want to add more sub

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
verry nice! its always exciting when one decides to pop out of hiding. i have a b smithi and b boehmei both hiding for 2.5weeks. hope they pop up soon XD

also be prepared for bashing as theyl ay you may want to add more sub
+1 more sub. But I feel as if that isn't the best picture to judge from, I think it's probably deeper than it looks. Still I don't think it's deep enough. I dunno, maybe another inch?

Anyway, very pretty girl!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
+1 more sub. But I feel as if that isn't the best picture to judge from, I think it's probably deeper than it looks. Still I don't think it's deep enough. I dunno, maybe another inch?

Anyway, very pretty girl!
yes its probably not the best angle but its still way too tall for that amount sub ^_^ easily 2-2.5 its dls

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
yes its probably not the best angle but its still way too tall for that amount sub ^_^ easily 2-2.5 its dls
Yes, I'm trying to go from the substrate at the back, compared to the top of the aquarium. But yes, that angle and the rosie's digging at the back of her hide makes the substrate seem very uneven.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you sure? I mean, I'm not arguing with you or anything, I'm just a bit skeptical. It looks like G.portei to me.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Are you sure? I mean, I'm not arguing with you or anything, I'm just a bit skeptical. It looks like G.portei to me.
nope dark red nor drabby gray/brown especially on the femu arear . very obvious imo but i dislike porteri colors lol :) tho granted carapas is pretty pink but every T is dif ^_^ plus looks like was auto fixed
My 3 for comparison plz pardon the quality and the perilite as well as the coco chunks in my QT tanks lol xd

Last edited: