A few new pics of some of our lot

Enn49

Arachnosquire
First is my very new O. diamantinensis, it's only been here a week but has already been busy webbing and seems to have taken a liking to that leaf.

Next up is my son's female P. vittata, now around 6.5”. Sorry about the poo down the glass but she always seems to do it there.

Now is my 1.5” P. metallica. It's unusual for it to be on the bottom, usually a sign it's about to moult.

Last but not least is Trini, one of my H. incei. All 3 have been very busy webbing.

No T in this pic but it shows the amount of digging L. parahybana can do in a week. Mole has cleared the substrate from under the cork bark and is sitting on the bare plastic, exactly as it did in its other tub. Water bowl has been emptied twice too hence the wet substrate and now its filled with substrate. Pip, my other LP has kept its tub tidy and seems happy to sit in the open on top of the substrate.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Nice T's,, you have a good collection thanks for sharing the pics.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
How old is your son? If he's no older then 12 I wouldn't suggest he do cage maintenance on the pokie. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to tell you how to raise your kid, just suggesting what I think is best.

Enn49

Arachnosquire
How old is your son? If he's no older then 12 I wouldn't suggest he do cage maintenance on the pokie. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to tell you how to raise your kid, just suggesting what I think is best.
Don't worry, he's 35 :biggrin:.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That digging LP I'd probably provide with a bigger enclosure in terms of depth. Obviously that one would like to establish a burrow which it can't do in the current one :D

Enn49

Arachnosquire
That digging LP I'd probably provide with a bigger enclosure in terms of depth. Obviously that one would like to establish a burrow which it can't do in the current one :D
It's looking that way. I just can't believe how different the 2 are although the 3 H. incei are all developing different habits too.