my "one inch" LP's I got today.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
well, I got 3 new LP's today. 2 are for myself, the 3rd was a breeder freebie so I gave that one to my brother in law. I was told they would be 1 inch... here's the pictures of my 2 slings, my brother in law's is about the same.

enjoy the pics.. ;)

LP1.jpg

and Number 2...

LP2.jpg

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Good choice.

My 2 were around an inch when they came nearly 3 months ago and after 2 moults they are both well over 2 inches so be warned you'll soon need bigger tubs for them.

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love how, in the second picture, you used teeny tiny lettering above the teeny tiny spider almost camouflaged in the dirt. Hahaha!!

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I love how, in the second picture, you used teeny tiny lettering above the teeny tiny spider almost camouflaged in the dirt. Hahaha!!
LOL yeah. The thing about them is, they are NO WHERE NEAR 1 inch.. I think they're maybe 0.25 inches... Judging by the abdomen of them second one, I'd say they may even be 2nd instars. bleh.. hopefully they will live. :) I've never had to deal with something so little.

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL yeah. The thing about them is, they are NO WHERE NEAR 1 inch.. I think they're maybe 0.25 inches... Judging by the abdomen of them second one, I'd say they may even be 2nd instars. bleh.. hopefully they will live. :) I've never had to deal with something so little.
Ohh, they're so cute at this age!! Tong-feed them cricket drumsticks. It will just melt your heart to see these little things viciously attack that leg.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Ohh, they're so cute at this age!! Tong-feed them cricket drumsticks. It will just melt your heart to see these little things viciously attack that leg.
I'm going to feed them dubia pieces. I hate crickets with a purple passion. LOL

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Well a lp is leggy so its bigger then u think tho id say 0.5 maybe .75 but not 1" but idk how big ur tongs r lol.. remember tho breeders guestimate x3. give it a week ;) and keep them well fed. I need to rehome mine today gah seems like iv had these guys a week lol

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
They eat and grow like crazy. Before you know it they will well over one inch.
yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I've been reading over peoples growth posts about these little guys so I know they do grow pretty fast. I'm just happy they made it through the mail alive and healthy. ;)

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
DLS or body length?
They were supposed to be 1" I'm assuming DLS... I don't think they're really any bigger then 1/2 inch though there seems to be a consensus here that they could very well be 1" since they are a "leggy" species. I've fallen in love with them anyway honestly. How such a little creature is able to move the amounts of substrate around that they are able to do in just a couple of days is amazing.. lol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
They were supposed to be 1" I'm assuming DLS... I don't think they're really any bigger then 1/2 inch though there seems to be a consensus here that they could very well be 1" since they are a "leggy" species. I've fallen in love with them anyway honestly. How such a little creature is able to move the amounts of substrate around that they are able to do in just a couple of days is amazing.. lol
hah wana see sub moved around. buy a pulchripes lmao. my buddys mf is like 6" and will move all sub from left to right back to the last then front to back.. last time i was over there her 20long was reoranged 4 times in 8 hrs lmao but yet i think they could be 1" you aint seen tiny till you seen them as 1* tho XD mine came in with too much room in a small drinking straw. heck she coulda got them in a mixing straw id bet lol.. mine where advertized as 1" but they are all guesses *shrug* so long as you dont pay 20bucks for the next size up you never get jipped on slings XD

GG80

Arachnoknight
They'll be up to an inch before you know it. I got mine at 1/2" back in the end of June and he was 1" after he's last molt almost a month ago. DLS that is.