Need help asap!!! Injured t!!!!

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
Sorry if I am being a bit frantic right now but I was packing an avic sling just under 1 inch when I accidentally let go of the small tongs I was holding that it was on. It fell less than an inch. But the tongs landed on its back leg. There was visible blood. How do I stop the bleeding? What to I do? I need help now before its too late!!!!!

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You could make a "bandage" with toilet paper, and that should stop the bleeding. As soon as it stops, put superglue on it. Another thing you can use is flour. Which, seems to be a popular method to prevent direct hands-on aide.

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
This is a very small and very fast sling so i am trying the flour method right now.

---------- Post added 10-06-2014 at 05:53 AM ----------

It's not doing very well right now it seems. I feel horrible. I instinctively put down the tongs because some of my T's would to climb up the tongs and nail me. I didn't mean to put it down hard. It just happened and it was an immediate response.

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Accidents happen. Don't take it too hard. Hopefully, the sling will come out of this just fine, and you can take it as a learning experience. Keep us updated.

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
I can't find any crazy glue to use. But I put a ton of flour on it. Its currently in a mini- icu with damp paper towels.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
As long as it was only the leg your sling should be fine. Tarantulas can cast off their legs. It will get a new leg when it molts. :)

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You can get super glue at a pharmacy. But, for now, I'd just keep an eye on it. Has the "bleeding" stopped?

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
I didn't see any bleeding after I put it in the icu. But it's clear and there are damp towels in the bottom.

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't find any crazy glue to use. But I put a ton of flour on it. Its currently in a mini- icu with damp paper towels.
I know your situation is not funny, but when you said "I put a ton of flour on it," this is how I imagined your poor sling:

fluffy.jpg