Laundry room area with Ts.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I'm thinking of moving some stuff around to allow me to get more Ts. I was going to move some stuff out of a closet in a laundry room and place my inverts there. They will be about 2 metres away from the machines, and are about 5 metres away from them right now. They've been where they are for almost a year and haven't suffered any negative effects. My question is, can my inverts be safely move closer to the machines without being harmed by any chemicals?

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
If chemicals are escaping your washer and dryer in a volume large enough to cause issues with the spiders, you have bigger problems. Dryer shouldn't be giving off anything but heat, and the washer's water should be absorbing the detergent. You should be good to go.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
For the last 6 years i have had all my T´s at the laundry room. I have never had any problems with it, and i have had many T´s make offspring. If you can have more T´s this way, then go for it!

Zeek

Arachnopeon
Very interesting, I was thinking about that a while ago! ! I have a new hotpoint washer/dryer that does not rattle or make a racket like some older machines do. I think its a condenser dryer so I am assuming the air is more humid?? I was wondering if its a good place to keep them, I am really considering it now after seeing this thread

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very interesting, I was thinking about that a while ago! ! I have a new hotpoint washer/dryer that does not rattle or make a racket like some older machines do. I think its a condenser dryer so I am assuming the air is more humid?? I was wondering if its a good place to keep them, I am really considering it now after seeing this thread
It is good to have them in a humid environment, unless you have a desert T of course.