My new addition:) (PIC)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
fireleg.jpg

So I went search for exotic pets stores today browsing for a Hapolopus sp. Columbia and ended up running into a B. boehmei and couldn't help myself! he/she is very fast when I took it out for the first time and seemed very skittish:/ I hope all that changes as it gets bigger! anyways im happy with my new addition and absolutely love it<3

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
View attachment 130886

So I went search for exotic pets stores today browsing for a Hapolopus sp. Columbia and ended up running into a B. boehmei and couldn't help myself! he/she is very fast when I took it out for the first time and seemed very skittish:/ I hope all that changes as it gets bigger! anyways im happy with my new addition and absolutely love it<3
nice grab!! i have a juvie and sling boehmei. love them to bits. so pretty and neither of mine are flickers but slings still a chicken. other grew out of it [~2.5"] hopefully you have the same luck :) your was probably just scared crudless from transport :)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
nice grab!! i have a juvie and sling boehmei. love them to bits. so pretty and neither of mine are flickers but slings still a chicken. other grew out of it [~2.5"] hopefully you have the same luck :) your was probably just scared crudless from transport :)
yeah im gonna give it a few days to let it get used to its new enclosure and then maybe try again and see what happens! either way that trip to the pet store was pretty interesting because on my way out someone gave me a free juvie tortoise and I have no idea what im gonna do with it. probably just gonna take care of the tortoise until I can find someone who wants it!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
yeah im gonna give it a few days to let it get used to its new enclosure and then maybe try again and see what happens! either way that trip to the pet store was pretty interesting because on my way out someone gave me a free juvie tortoise and I have no idea what im gonna do with it. probably just gonna take care of the tortoise until I can find someone who wants it!
Weeeeelllllll ;) i do love me a torty xD lmao

Great nabs tho but yea give him a gew days my 1" still hides xc but in a molt or two i expect ill see him xD

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Weeeeelllllll ;) i do love me a torty xD lmao

Great nabs tho but yea give him a gew days my 1" still hides xc but in a molt or two i expect ill see him xD
yeah most of mine hide too, other than my pinktoe. but I started putting there hides up against the side or corners of the glass so that I can see inside of it whenever I want to get a look at them:p

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
yeah most of mine hide too, other than my pinktoe. but I started putting there hides up against the side or corners of the glass so that I can see inside of it whenever I want to get a look at them:p
haha thats what iv always done XD lets me know where they are as well as noones getting dehydrated.. the only one i never see is my P. cambridgei who hides under leaves on the ground like an A-hole lol XD... tho im not sure how, but sometimes i cant find my 3.5+" A. genic's fatt butt she knocks over her ONE silk plant sprig and sits behind it only when im looking for her XD

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
haha thats what iv always done XD lets me know where they are as well as noones getting dehydrated.. the only one i never see is my P. cambridgei who hides under leaves on the ground like an A-hole lol XD... tho im not sure how, but sometimes i cant find my 3.5+" A. genic's fatt butt she knocks over her ONE silk plant sprig and sits behind it only when im looking for her XD
lmao my A. geniculata does almost the same exact thing, except itll actually carry the plants in her cage over to her burrow at night so that when I wake up in the morning and check in on her, I wont be able to see her lol. she is also starting to build this trench thing with her substrate inside her burrow so pretty soon here itll be hard to see her any way! and omg I feakin want a P. cambridgei really bad, but im stuck between either getting that or a B. smithi for my next one. im still undecided lmao :p

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
lmao my A. geniculata does almost the same exact thing, except itll actually carry the plants in her cage over to her burrow at night so that when I wake up in the morning and check in on her, I wont be able to see her lol. she is also starting to build this trench thing with her substrate inside her burrow so pretty soon here itll be hard to see her any way! and omg I feakin want a P. cambridgei really bad, but im stuck between either getting that or a B. smithi for my next one. im still undecided lmao :p
i have both. sofar i cant say much as my smithi was AWOL for a month but they are both nice to look at. my p.cambridgei is a calm little sling. just annoys me i cant see him/her. butthead pulled the leaf on bottom together with silk, thats my story and im sticking to it because it was flat now its almost C shaped and has webs inside it lmao, i can def see why they are thought to be terrestrial by newbies and pet shops. the smithi.. my smithis usually out and just a lump..i dont exactly regret her, but i kinda hate how shes such a rock and i know she/he'll grow so slow XD while as the psalm is popping a molt seemingly every 30 days XD but is seldomley seen. i kinda want an irminia tho so pretty XD id grab all three if i could ;P so i say why pick.. just get both XD

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Agreed, ArachnoFreak, nice grab. That'll be a nice looking specimen when it gets bigger. :)