L. Klugi sling

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
My little guy started refusing food about a week ago and got really lethargic. Now it's abdomen is darkening. Sigh. They grow up so fast :') image.jpg image.jpg

Amimia

Arachnosquire
I have an L. Parahybana sling that's molted three times since I've had him. One day he'll be the 10" birdeater he knows he is:biggrin:
Its always exciting when thenly molt, for me, at least:love:

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
How long does it take your L.P. to complete a shed from premolt to postmolt usually?

Amimia

Arachnosquire
How long does it take your L.P. to complete a shed from premolt to postmolt usually?
The first time, he was in premolt for 2 days, on the 3rd day it took him under an hour to molt. The second and most recent time, he was in a premolt for *maybe* a week at most but then it took him 2 hours at longest to finish getting out of his exoskeleton

Drache

Arachnosquire
Still qualifies for cute, rather than mature - enjoy while it lasts, right?

320TONY

Arachnopeon
image.jpg
I have an L.Klugi I just sexed female via last molt about a week ago. She was in pre molt for a good two weeks with a dark abdomen but i don't know if she rubs the hairs off or they fall out but she had a bald abdomen for like a week or two before it darkened its how i know she is going into pre molt. took her about six hours from the time she flipped on her back to end of molt she regenerated a leg she had lost to! Id say she is about three inches now not the fastest grower, always hungry cool T! Just go a sexed female LP so will see how there growth compares also temperament and size.

cold blood

Staff member
View attachment 131036
I have an L.Klugi I just sexed female via last molt about a week ago. She was in pre molt for a good two weeks with a dark abdomen but i don't know if she rubs the hairs off or they fall out but she had a bald abdomen for like a week or two before it darkened its how i know she is going into pre molt. took her about six hours from the time she flipped on her back to end of molt she regenerated a leg she had lost to! Id say she is about three inches now not the fastest grower, always hungry cool T! Just go a sexed female LP so will see how there growth compares also temperament and size.
Nice looking t 320, is that a partially regenerated leg I see on its right side?

Tlro666

Arachnopeon
Ahhh must be patient. Feels my little guy has had this black spot on it forever. No interest in food. No interest in exploring. Any day now. Patience is not my strong point.

320TONY

Arachnopeon
image.jpg Yeah cold blood, the little white leg on the rite side. To be honest it was my fault this is the only T I own that has ever gotten loose on me other than when transferring a T. Out of 25+ that I own. So I'm careful not to take lid of the enclosure all the way off! I cracked the lid to spray enclosure one day secured the lid came back next day to find her hanging with one foot still stuck and one leg that had fallen off and stuck in the lid she did not look god and had been obviously fighting to get out the hole time :( but she grew back that leg a little smaller but she is ok! :) T'S are amazing creatures! Here is a pic of when i got as a sling.

320TONY

Arachnopeon
The pic next to dime is the day I got mine from Kelly Swift at swifts inverts. it had a blueish hue to it the first couple molts it was real blueish. Yours Looks to be about the same size as mine when I got it yours is maybe a tad smaller. I don't know maybe after yours molts this time it will darken. mine takes forever to molt or it stays in pre molt for what seems an eternity and the bigger it gets the longer it stays in pre molt. I don't know if T's have the ability to learn but she was one to bolt when I opened her enclosure but after she got her legs stuck that time she has not tried to escape.

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
My lp got adult like colors on its 3 molt from 1/4 and I got it at 1/4 might have be about 1 now.