possible reptile/tarantula show/expo soon?

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
okay everyone, so I have put a lot of thought into this and I think I can make it happen!:) where I work is only open on the weekends and is on a huge amount of land! and ive been thinking about getting together with my boss and hosting a tarantula/reptile expo here! it wouldn't be able to be done inside and would have to be a outside expo. anyways, I will be posting a link soon, possibly in this thread or in a new thread with a form that will ask a few questions for people who would like to be a vendor. obviously your would need the proper licenses to do so! the reason I am posting this, is because in order for this to happen I would need a good amount of vendors to show up with their reptiles/tarantulas or else it wouldn't be much of an expo at all! I would like this to be more of a tarantula based expo, so that will be the main audience that I try to reach! once I get more feedback from possible vendors and people who would come I will post more details about it:) please feel free to post comments and give feed back on what you think!

PS. If this did happen it would be in florida