Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce quattro

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ladies and gentlemen this is the smallest of my 2 Brachypelma annitha slings who as lovingly been nick named quattro sorry the pic is a bit blurry. The back story to this little guy is I was expecting a moult at anytime from him/her well 12 days ago while I was out this guy moulted in the tightest spot possible and to my horror I discovered while moulting he (lets just it an he) managed to lose 3 legs on one side and 1 leg on the other hence the reason he's called quattro anyway I didn't hold out much hope for his survival and I didn't want him to suffer either well 12 days on this little guy as eaten his 1st meal and seems to be managing pretty good considering. After another member had a brachy delivered in a syringe the comment was made about how hardy brachys are well this just adds to that in my mind Brachypelma species around the world I salute you as you truely are hard as nails tuff as old boot leather

Attachments

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You'll probably be old and grey when that one is in it's prime in case of a female :D

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Awww, bless him. Lets hope he continues to eat and grow those legs back. At least he's safe with you as in the wild he would be easy game for predators.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You'll probably be old and grey when that one is in it's prime in case of a female :D
This one is coming to the retirement home with me along with my smaller yes smaller B smithi lol

---------- Post added 10-21-2014 at 01:32 PM ----------

Awww, bless him. Lets hope he continues to eat and grow those legs back. At least he's safe with you as in the wild he would be easy game for predators.
Thanks Enn. He's most definitely safer with me I don't think he wouldve survived this long in the wild as you say he wouldve been easy pickings