Lasiodora parahybana question

Enn49

Arachnosquire
This was one of mine immediately after moult but it soon darkened as it hardened up.

GrimGrizzly

Arachnosquire
That's what mine looks like, but really light blue though. Is that normal for a L. P ?

GrimGrizzly

Arachnosquire
Im not going to bother it. I was going to pull the molt, but one of its legs is on top of it, and I don't wanna chance hurting my T. I'll just wait a few days

Enn49

Arachnosquire
That's what mine looks like, but really light blue though. Is that normal for a L. P ?

To be honest it scared me at first. I didn't see this the first time they moulted with me but of course they were much smaller then but when the second one looked the same just after moulting I realised it must be normal.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
That's one way to tell a spider's molted recently, as the exoskeleton is white initially, which then makes the other colors look different. Fangs are white, then red, and then black when finally hardened.

DVMT

Arachnosquire
Plus, it may depend on your lighting. Different lighting brings out different hues at different angles. Especially with T's. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't hemolymph a blue-ish gray color?

GrimGrizzly

Arachnosquire
I have one of those LED flashlights. To look in its half coconut I put in and under some dirt

GrimGrizzly

Arachnosquire
Have two rechargeable batteries and just changed the battery. I get the fact that it won't stay that color though. Thank you