Exciting new arrivals

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
It is a thrill, isn't it? You look at them and see the potential. And then look at them some more. I've had my new ones for a over a month now and I still go look at them multiple times a day.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
It is :) and these two species have been at the top of my wish list for a while so its extra exciting.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I hear you. The A. geniculata was on the top of my list for quite some time, and I was excited to finally obtain one. It was the only one that I needed to be sure was not a small sling, it had to be at least close to a couple inches to help limit the possibility of failure somewhat.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
It is a thrill, isn't it? You look at them and see the potential. And then look at them some more. I've had my new ones for a over a month now and I still go look at them multiple times a day.
And for me, Tim, that thrill hasn't gone away after 3 years in the hobby. I look at my G. pulchripes sling, Leviathan, and think of her one day as being almost as big as my near 9 inch LP. :)

---------- Post added 10-22-2014 at 08:09 AM ----------

It is :) and these two species have been at the top of my wish list for a while so its extra exciting.
Great choice in the pulchra, Matthew. You will not be disappointed. Mine is very active, hardy, a great eater and very calm when I have to handle her. She's just about 4 inches now, and her velvety black coat makes her one of my favourites. :)