Sicarius sp. Chile eggsac #4 of 6 hatched! pics inside!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's terrifying lol. Especially when you knock the cork against the container and like 50 of them drop into the sand!

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bravo, gromgrom! You are certainly doing your part to keep Sicarius populated in the hobby! :clap: :clap:

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It's terrifying lol. Especially when you knock the cork against the container and like 50 of them drop into the sand!
It really is lol. I want to take the cork out on mine but I'm afraid that some will have worked there way into little holes and crevices and I'll miss them, especially since it seems like most of them like to bury themselves underneath the overhang of the cork.

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bravo, gromgrom! You are certainly doing your part to keep Sicarius populated in the hobby! :clap: :clap:
pannaking is helping!

It really is lol. I want to take the cork out on mine but I'm afraid that some will have worked there way into little holes and crevices and I'll miss them, especially since it seems like most of them like to bury themselves underneath the overhang of the cork.
Same, I usually keep the cork in there for extended periods just in case and repeatedly knock it day after day. then when im done, i remove it and sterilize it in bleach/bake it lol. Cant be too careful.