WOW! I'm shocked.

Ashton

Arachnoknight
My P. metallica was about .75" when I got it in September. I thought it was never going to molt because of the distance between molts for such a little 'un. It molted yesterday and I thought I could see a slight blue sheen on its little body but wasn't too sure. Today I looked and its significantly more noticeable. My P. irminia molted last week and grew a slight amount but is still relatively small. She decided to tear all of her webbing down and I saw her. She too is stunning. With the size of these Ts I didn't think I would see colors anywhere near these for a while.
Psalmopoeus irminia
20141015_160432.jpg 20141015_160422.jpg
Poecilotheria metallica
20141023_142054.jpg 20141023_142138.jpg

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Cool! My Psalmopoeus irminia Is a pet web, but otherwise stunning when I see her. Gotta keep water dish full though these are thirsty Ts , unlike pokies.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Your irminia is a beauty. Mine went from an inch to a solid 3.5 inches in a year. Love their bright orange. :)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
My P. metallica was about .75" when I got it in September. I thought it was never going to molt because of the distance between molts for such a little 'un. It molted yesterday and I thought I could see a slight blue sheen on its little body but wasn't too sure. Today I looked and its significantly more noticeable. My P. irminia molted last week and grew a slight amount but is still relatively small. She decided to tear all of her webbing down and I saw her. She too is stunning. With the size of these Ts I didn't think I would see colors anywhere near these for a while.
Psalmopoeus irminia
View attachment 131162 View attachment 131161
Poecilotheria metallica
View attachment 131159 View attachment 131160
those are beautiful Ts!!:) the P. metallica is going to be the next T I get forsure!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Nice irminia! I have 2 slings bein shipped now i cant wait till weds. Do you no if the males.show.the same colors as females when there sub adults and then brown out?