I blame you!!!

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
Yes I blame you... and you... and you... and anyone else reading this forum...

Last year this time I never thought I would own one T... never mind the 18 I currently have....

I have been arguing with myself last night about adding about adding another 10 ( found a LPS having a special)...

I blame all of you for making me broke, living from pay slip to pay slip just to buy more Ts. Drugs aren't addictive as these guys- for real!!!

I dont think I need to eat for the rest of the month. Ghandi went on hunger strikes for weeks at a time- I am sure I could to!!

All slings less than 2.5cm
The LPS is selling 3 pokies for 400ZAR
Avic versi for 180ZAR
P. Metallica 500ZAR (expensive but in some cases a third of the price of some LPS)

I feel like a kid, I just want to throw a tantrum until I get them...
Okay that is my rant for a Friday... I dont suppose someone here with USD or GBP or even Euros would be willing to sponsor a third world country T lover about 200bucks? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease??????

Beltane

Arachnopeon
Haha - they are addictive! I have to make a concerted effort to stay out of the LPS but that's hard with two little kids that always want to go...... :)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Yes I blame you... and you... and you... and anyone else reading this forum...

Last year this time I never thought I would own one T... never mind the 18 I currently have....

I have been arguing with myself last night about adding about adding another 10 ( found a LPS having a special)...

I blame all of you for making me broke, living from pay slip to pay slip just to buy more Ts. Drugs aren't addictive as these guys- for real!!!

I dont think I need to eat for the rest of the month. Ghandi went on hunger strikes for weeks at a time- I am sure I could to!!

All slings less than 2.5cm
The LPS is selling 3 pokies for 400ZAR
Avic versi for 180ZAR
P. Metallica 500ZAR (expensive but in some cases a third of the price of some LPS)

I feel like a kid, I just want to throw a tantrum until I get them...
Okay that is my rant for a Friday... I dont suppose someone here with USD or GBP or even Euros would be willing to sponsor a third world country T lover about 200bucks? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease??????
lmao try saving a considerable amount of money first before getting your next T! lol I cant really say much about this, considering the fact that I currently have the same problem too! this hobby is a very addictive one mainly because of all the varieties of Ts that are available! but in my opinion, its all worth it!:)

Draven

Arachnopeon
ZAR? South Africa? I almost can't believe ur getting poec's from a lps. Where u from?

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
ha ha ha... I am glad this got a kick out of some of you!

Blame accepted, Boss. Good luck with your pokies. Which ones? :)
Poecilotheria regalis
Poecilotheria striata
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli
I already have a P. subfusca and want one of each Poeci at least!!

...try saving a considerable amount of money first...
ROFL!! Between my race cars and Ts saving any money never mind a considerable amount is difficult enough.

ZAR? South Africa? I almost can't believe ur getting poec's from a lps. Where u from?
Yip, South African; born and raised but a real soutie :p. I used to live in the east, Benoni, but I am currently in Randburg area. I must admit there is a lot more T shops around this side than I could find in the east.
My actual LPS does sell Poecis and all sorts, they tend to have great prices, good variety and most of all are knowledgeable but not the LPS I am referring to :-D
But... I will send you a PM shortly... Check it out soon as their specials end on the 2014-11-04.

gobey

Arachnoknight
I can't even blame you guys. I went out within 5 days of buying my first T and got myself an A. avic. Before these boards. Consider yourself a man of restraint comoared to me. I have 16 at 4 and a half months into the hobby. :/

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
I can't even blame you guys. I went out within 5 days of buying my first T and got myself an A. avic. Before these boards. Consider yourself a man of restraint comoared to me. I have 16 at 4 and a half months into the hobby. :/
I am bout 9 months in and had a total of 19 (one escaped-no clue how) The thing is the more I learn, the more I learn the ones I really like tend to be crazy expensive... Makes me want to buy 4 at a time in the chance of mating them. LOL

cold blood

Staff member
Between my race cars and Ts saving any money never mind a considerable amount is difficult enough.
If you think t's are causing money issues, you're delusional...a race car hobby is VASTLY more expensive than the t hobby...stop racing and you could afford several of EVERY species available....the cars are more fun to play with though...lol.

Glad you're enjoying the t hobby my friend!:)

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
If you think t's are causing money issues, you're delusional...a race car hobby is VASTLY more expensive than the t hobby...stop racing and you could afford several of EVERY species available....the cars are more fun to play with though...lol.

Glad you're enjoying the t hobby my friend!:)
I know... I know... :cry: But yes the race cars are for fun and the Ts are to help me be calm, I also have a few bonsai plants. I lose track of time watching Ts especially when they webbing or eating. But there is nothing like leaving 11s down the road :biggrin:

Delusional would be one of the nicer things people call me :clown: LOL

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Poecilotheria regalis
Poecilotheria striata
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli
I already have a P. subfusca and want one of each Poeci at least!!
Good for you. I have 3 regalis, a subfusca HL, and a rufilata. Looking to pick up a Formosa, a Miranda, and an ornata next month. :)

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
Good for you. I have 3 regalis, a subfusca HL, and a rufilata. Looking to pick up a Formosa, a Miranda, and an ornata next month. :)
If my pockets were deep enough or my bank manager blind I would get the Poecilotheria metallica next but yoh they are expensive. currently 500 ZAR the cheapest I have seen and 2 800 ZAR is the most expensive. Both slings about 2cm

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
First you put the blame on us, then you ask for sponsoring. Rude? Request denied! :D

Aside that - enjoy!

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
If my pockets were deep enough or my bank manager blind I would get the Poecilotheria metallica next but yoh they are expensive. currently 500 ZAR the cheapest I have seen and 2 800 ZAR is the most expensive. Both slings about 2cm
GBB are a good alternative, cheaper too.
He could sponser me, I am poorer :laugh:.

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
First you put the blame on us, then you ask for sponsoring. Rude? Request denied! :D

Aside that - enjoy!
ROFL!!! Jan, I wont argue with you purely because your are from the land of superior engineering. Where M cars where made the right way... The German spec way!! However your currency is much stronger than ours but the only thing I will ever ask of you is a E30 M3... I would do pretty much anything for one!!:angelic:

GBB are a good alternative, cheaper too.
He could sponser me, I am poorer :laugh:.
Says the guy rolling with USDs!!!!!! I will probably be shot for saying this but... I am not a fan of the GBB... Guess it is like the baseball card every kid had growing up... Every person I have seen and every place with Ts I have seen has had a GBB in some stage of its life. Maybe oneday I will change my mind but at the moment I got a few other things in mind first... :biggrin:

So we have all had a good laugh now... But lets get serious here- SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! :clown::clown:

Draven

Arachnopeon
Yip, South African; born and raised but a real soutie :p. I used to live in the east, Benoni, but I am currently in Randburg area. I must admit there is a lot more T shops around this side than I could find in the east.
2014-11-04.
I'm a clutchy so no worries lol. In Witbank and the lps around here suck!!!! Had a few fights before, the worst 1 was cause they had a beauty of a P.muticus (that some idiot sold them I'm sure) and they had it on about 3cm of sub! To make it worse I did have a chat with the clerk and told him in a nice way that the muticus needs a lot more sub cause its a obligated burrower bla bla bla. The next weeknd I went there to pick up some fake plants and ja the muticus still in the same conditions as last time I was there so..... I buy online much better!

cold blood

Staff member
But there is nothing like leaving 11s down the road :biggrin:
How 'bout a big pair of smoky C's through a turn! :biggrin:

Find yourself a Phampobeteus sp....doesn't matter which one!! You'll be happy, I guarantee it!

awiec

Arachnoprince
How 'bout a big pair of smoky C's through a turn! :biggrin:

Find yourself a Phampobeteus sp....doesn't matter which one!! You'll be happy, I guarantee it!
Listen to him, you need to be converted. As for your situation all the LPS around me just have avics, rose hairs, e.murinus and the occasional OBT, so I'm pretty jealous that you can waltz into a store and get a pokie.

dredrickt

Arachnoknight
I just crossed over the 200 mark myself. Though now I feel fairly satisfied and am only going to focus on Pampho's and Xenesthis genus. Plus in the spring I'll probably sell off a good portion of my L. Parahybana sling collection.