BBC Tarantula Biology

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Wow, I clicked expecting some frustratingly incorrect monstrosity of an article but was very pleasantly surprised. They did a good job...methinks that would make a good sticky for new hobbyists to review and to link to lay persons as a quick and easy way to explain how tarantulas work.
(I couldn't say if it's a repost...I know I've never seen it before.)

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
Wow, I clicked expecting some frustratingly incorrect monstrosity of an article but was very pleasantly surprised. They did a good job...methinks that would make a good sticky for new hobbyists to review and to link to lay persons as a quick and easy way to explain how tarantulas work.
(I couldn't say if it's a repost...I know I've never seen it before.)

There was someone who posted a sample of this page a while back. Asking us to check it to ensure it was factual. I cant seem to find the thread now but I know because I had to add my 2cent when (s)he? asked.

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
Wow, I clicked expecting some frustratingly incorrect monstrosity of an article but was very pleasantly surprised.
Agreed. There were some incomplete things but it was leagues above what I normally see.

---------- Post added 10-24-2014 at 11:25 AM ----------

There was someone who posted a sample of this page a while back. Asking us to check it to ensure it was factual. I cant seem to find the thread now but I know because I had to add my 2cent when (s)he? asked.
Glad they asked people who knew and didn't just halfheartedly throw something together.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
wow, thank you for the link!! I have added it to favorites so that I can look at it several times as I absorb this information. I will be delighted to share it with my Husband and brother in law as well!

very informative. :)