Unknown Species?!

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
So I went to a LPS today and got an unknown species (Which I assume to be a L. Fracta) and since it was $20 I received a freebie! Problem is, the guy just let me pick a select few out of the case, and I grabbed some random cup in the far back labeled as a "C. Par." It's a small sling about half an inch, and has curly hair. I cannot for the life of my figure out what it could be, very skittish and aggressive eater, but I'm at a lost here. Anyone have an idea?

telepatella

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know that Lasi you're talking about...it might be fracta. They usually give a B. albopilosum as a freebie but it would help if you could post a picture. It's a shame they don't have the knowledge there that they used to:(

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
I know that Lasi you're talking about...it might be fracta. They usually give a B. albopilosum as a freebie but it would help if you could post a picture. It's a shame they don't have the knowledge there that they used to:(
I know, it's quite sad that they no longer hold the same standards as to species kept and the quality.
And here's the little guy.
IMAG0039.jpg

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That could be anything.

---------- Post added 10-25-2014 at 12:03 AM ----------

It does appear to have leg-banding so that narrows it down.

cold blood

Staff member
That could be anything.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly.

Looks like you have crumbled blue cheese in that enclosure, what it that....I assume its not actually delicious blue cheese.:)

---------- Post added 10-24-2014 at 11:14 PM ----------

Ahhh, pearlite, I'm not familiar with that...took me off guard...lol. Thanks tele

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
That could be anything.

That's mostly why I didn't post a picture, I know it could literally be just about anything, which sucks because I am dying to know what it is.

---------- Post added 10-24-2014 at 09:30 PM ----------

Pretty much my sentiments exactly.

Looks like you have crumbled blue cheese in that enclosure, what it that....I assume its not actually delicious blue cheese.:)

---------- Post added 10-24-2014 at 11:14 PM ----------

Ahhh, pearlite, I'm not familiar with that...took me off guard...lol. Thanks tele
Yeah it's not the best to use but that's what he came on, now he's on soft cocofiber!

awiec

Arachnoprince
The photo is the freebie. While I'm at it I will guess it's a Nhandu chromatus.
If it is a Nhandu it should start showing more prominent leg banding at 3/4-1 inch, as soon as mine is out of premolt I can post a picture of what I'm talking about. Which Nhandus are lovely so certainly not a disappointment.

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
If it is a Nhandu it should start showing more prominent leg banding at 3/4-1 inch, as soon as mine is out of premolt I can post a picture of what I'm talking about. Which Nhandus are lovely so certainly not a disappointment.
I don't mind Nhandu's at all, I already have one and I got him at about 1 inch, and you could definitely tell it was a Nhandu.
So hopefully this little guy will grow up quick!

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I know it could literally be just about anything, which sucks because I am dying to know what it is.

When you buy an unlabeled or mislabeled sling, you need to have some patience. Keep it warm and feed it often, and you can shorten the wait.

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
When you buy an unlabeled or mislabeled sling, you need to have some patience. Keep it warm and feed it often, and you can shorten the wait.
Tarantula's do definitely test your patience. In a good way though.