Babyeeeees!!!!

Alokin

Arachnosquire
So iv been trying to NOT clean my friendly naberhood spiders from my room so i left couple of them in the corners and now one of them has babyeeeeesss will post pictures latter :D

Alokin

Arachnosquire

THis kind of spider i think they are called atick spiders....or smth like that :D

Gel

Arachnoknight
Seems to be a Pholcidae. They are also known as "cellar spiders". I have a few in my house which must have reproduced. I love them.

Alokin

Arachnosquire

thESE ARE THE BABBYS IM SORRY FOR THE quality of the img...but i dont have a good camera atm....and they are pretty high on the cealing :D

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Oh look! Little dots in that web!
One week later: Oh look! Little cob webs all over the room!
One month later: Pholcid heaven!
6 months later: The entire house looks like a macabre dungeon!
1 year on: That's IT! I can't touch anything or put my hand anywhere without getting webbed! Tine to get out the vacuum.
2 years on: "Honey, I think all that vacuuming is just raising the electric bill and helping warm the house. Maybe we should move?"

I had to fight for counter space to make coffee this morning. Kitchen sink faucet webbed. Favorite spoon a mast for a large communal web. Check all cups and bowls for occupants before using. Several spiders giving me the evil eye from the rim of the bag having plunged my hand in to feed the dog. The one on the bannister only has a scant couple of inches of web yet a large new bug every morning. Can't figure it. Or use the bannister. Sigh.

Last edited:

Alokin

Arachnosquire
That made me laugh soooo hard i cant even say i will relocate them this SU or SA.....dont know when ill have the time but will do....i really dont want little celer spiders in my nickers.... if u know what i mean :DI do have one more i think...female that is pregnant not really sure...its on the opossite side of this one...will maybe take a pick...will see :D But yeah i have your problems in my attick couse we transformed the attick in a livable room but...none goes there anymore...i used to hang out with MY FRIENDS but we disperessed to different cities and universities and ...yeah...and the hole thing is in webs when i need to go get something its a fight for my life :D

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Wow, an image of pholcus in its native range :D

not sure what that species is, but it's def not p. phalangoides.

Alokin

Arachnosquire
So yesterday i looked at my slings...couse i had a lot of work lately and i didnt relocate them....(was lazy)and the most strange thing i saw the slings are spining webs out of their mums web instead of balooning they are like making sleeves out of the main web...i did not know they did that !!!!

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
So yesterday i looked at my slings...couse i had a lot of work lately and i didnt relocate them....(was lazy)and the most strange thing i saw the slings are spining webs out of their mums web instead of balooning they are like making sleeves out of the main web...i did not know they did that !!!!
They are quite peaceful towards their own species. I dont think I've ever seen these engaging in cannibalism, though im sure it happens.