Is this a problem?

archaeosite

Arachnosquire
Heh, she's a snaggletooth. Reminds me of when my cat gets one of her front teeth stuck on her lip.

I don't think this will be a problem for your T. Let her acclimate for a week, then try feeding her.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Veigharachnoboards2324752]Thank you!:)[/QUOTE] i had a porteri that had something similar going on its right fang always hung lower. It stayed that way her whole life. It worked perfectly fine tho. Does that chelicera function?

Jack III

Arachnocultured
Old Timer
This is odd...never seen this first hand. Maybe trauma at some point in her life,

14pokies

Arachnoprince
This is odd...never seen this first hand. Maybe trauma at some point in her life,
is it just me or is that fang bigger than the other one. It also looks a little deformed it doesnt seem to have much of a curve to it?

archaeosite

Arachnosquire
is it just me or is that fang bigger than the other one. It also looks a little deformed it doesnt seem to have much of a curve to it?
I agree. It looks a bit off. Maybe she had a bad molt in the past. Still, if she can eat just fine, maybe it will be fixed in the next molt.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
ea
I agree. It looks a bit off. Maybe she had a bad molt in the past. Still, if she can eat just fine, maybe it will be fixed in the next molt.
most likely i hope the user keeps us posted as untill now i hadnt heard of anyone else that had a t with a hair lip.lol.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's fine, if she has one fang she can eat =) The other fang will look more and more normal each time she moults, probably two more moults will fix the problem completely would be my guess

son31

Arachnopeon
ea most likely i hope the user keeps us posted as untill now i hadnt heard of anyone else that had a t with a hair lip.lol.
No worries! I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully this will be fixed after her next Molt

awiec

Arachnoprince
No worries! I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully this will be fixed after her next Molt
It's a good chance it will, it could be an issue of how the fang has formed or maybe the muscle wasn't attached right. Just make sure she gets a good diet and it should fix itself. As long as she can manipulate and catch food I don't see an issue. LPs grow fast anyway so you won't have to wait too long.