just wanted

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To share. Not a big deal, but I got me a T I've wanted for like 2 years.
Got me an A. Genic sling.
Love these things I'm stoked. :D

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
These are wonderful tarantulas. I got one thinking I would just keep it in the back, not really thinking they were too interesting, but WOW they are fun. Always doing something interesting and hits like a freight train. grows fast too. Mine went from 1/2" to 3 1/2" in a year.

congrats on your new buy!

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Great species. Big, beautiful, hardy. Definitely one most spider people should have.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you guys. I've had an A. Brock before that matured male and I really enjoyed that spider.
Needless to say I'm looking forward to feeding time with this one :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I had wanted one for several years as well, I finally got one this past September. A. geniculata was at the top of my want list. I have not been disappointed.I got mine at about 1.5 inch. I wanted a bit of a jump-start on this one since I had desired one for so long, I wanted to be sure that I was a little past the fragile sling stage and leave as little to chance as possible. Hope you enjoy yours as much as i have mine. :)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I got one a year or two ago , its already 2". Always wanted one too. I have A brock also.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's really cool to know how much everyone seems to enjoy this T.
The one I got is super tiny probably a 2nd instar, I picked the smallest one they had;).