Meanest Nastiest T Ever

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
This has probably been ask before. What would you name the meanest, nastiest, hates everybody and everything, T a person could have.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
OBT and Haitian brown( Phormictopus cancerides) are my most defense Ts.

No t are aggressive unless provoked or frighted.:biggrin:

Last edited:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
This has probably been ask before. What would you name the meanest, nastiest, hates everybody and everything, T a person could have.
there no such thing as a mean or nasty t. When left unmolested all tarantulas are extremely peacefull creatures. Ive never seen a t commit a drive by or mass genocide.

dredrickt

Arachnoknight
Each T can have its own temperament. There are G. Rosea's that have the personality of an OBT. But I'm sure the common answers are P. Muticus (King Baboon), P. Murinus (OBT), and Chilobrachys sp. Black Satan.

In my own collection, those with the most attitude are my H. Gigas, P. Metallica, King Baboon(s), and H. Maculata.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My female L parahybana. I traded off her sac mate because I suspected them of conspiring against me. Figured I stood a better chance one on one. :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My most defensive T is a male RCF Rose Hair. He's pretty, thank god he's a male, because having a mean female for 20yrs would suck.

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
there no such thing as a mean or nasty t. When left unmolested all tarantulas are extremely peacefull creatures. Ive never seen a t commit a drive by or mass genocide.
Well now I did read about an OBT that is under suspicion of a drive by on some peaceful rosea's. Or was it an OG T

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 08:52 PM ----------

My female L parahybana. I traded off her sac mate because I suspected them of conspiring against me. Figured I stood a better chance one on one. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :giggle:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Ey
Well now I did read about an OBT that is under suspicion of a drive by on some peaceful rosea's. Or was it an OG T

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 08:52 PM ----------

:laugh: :laugh: :giggle:
hahahahahah...wow. shouldnt be to hard to cup the culpret just look for the murinus with silver teeth and and saggy spinnerets!

goodyt

Arachnosquire
Really? I thought they were more like pit bulls. It's not the nastiness of the T, it's the owner that one needs to worry about. ;-)

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
Really? I thought they were more like pit bulls. It's not the nastiness of the T, it's the owner that one needs to worry about. ;-)
Thats what we need, Tarantula fighting!! How can I get in touch with Michael Vick..

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
Good luck, he is all "liberated" now and is all against dog fighting and raises awareness :)
Yeah but the public would support Tarantula fighting. Everybody hates spiders. I can see it now, a big nasty Poecilotheria rajaei, named Mike Tyson.

goodyt

Arachnosquire
I think I'm going to be sick now. Oh, my initial sarcasm has deviated too far!

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Welll, no T as said is aggressive, but try taking a sac from a stromatopelma calceatum and you will see a T that comes close.........

Otherwise i go with the lampropelma genus as most defensive, really interesting displays they can do!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Bahahaha
Oh God i cant breath xD.

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 06:05 AM ----------

My most defensive T is a male RCF Rose Hair. He's pretty, thank god he's a male, because having a mean female for 20yrs would suck.
Hah like the 4th time i think youv said this... still halarious the 4th time tho ;)

awiec

Arachnoprince
My P.metallica is pretty cantankerous, he's lucky he's pretty.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Mine would be my H. lividum, the slightest touch of her enclosure results in a threat pose. She's not a "pet hole", as most (3/4) of the time she is on the surface, especially Tuesdays, food day. Lol! Close 2nd is my G. rosea (RCF), been doing "threat pose" since 2" dls and now at 5" dls will occasionally charge a couple of steps toward tongs while doing maintenance. Too cute. Lol!

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
P.cancerides (or really, Phormictopus sp. in general); it's one of the things I love about them. They're defensive to the point that it wouldn't be too far off-base to call them aggressive. And there's just something about a feisty tarantula that strikes me as adorable, rather than frightening. My Phormictopus sp.purple slings have threated at me...they're a little over 1"...