Addiction hits hard

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
Less than a month after getting my first two slings, I just picked up another 5...

L. Difficilis
B. Albopilosum
B. Vagans
H. sp. Colombia "small"
P. Cambridgei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Congrats on new Spiders!! hope you enjoy them.
I still haven't collected any Dwarf species, Maybe Ill get Cyclosternum fasciatum Eventually.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
You have no idea. Check out the thread 'Stan's Visit' for a few pics of an addict's spider room.

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
I've seen it. You've got quite the collection Poec, let alone have the great Stan Schultz photograph it!

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
Haha we'll see! Right now I'm happy with what I've got. I don't want to overwhelm myself too quick now.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Less than a month after getting my first two slings, I just picked up another 5...

L. Difficilis
B. Albopilosum
B. Vagans
H. sp. Colombia "small"
P. Cambridgei

Great choices, Versi. I hope you're prepared for the LD to get really big, really quick. :laugh:

The B. albopilosum is a great little T too, very hardy. I have 4, all of them as freebies with orders.

The B. vagans is a great species too, very active, although mine likes to think she's a miner.

The only Dwarf species I have right now is a Euathlus sp. 'Red', another miner. ;)

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
Great choices, Versi. I hope you're prepared for the LD to get really big, really quick. :laugh:

The B. albopilosum is a great little T too, very hardy. I have 4, all of them as freebies with orders.

The B. vagans is a great species too, very active, although mine likes to think she's a miner.

The only Dwarf species I have right now is a Euathlus sp. 'Red', another miner. ;)
Thanks, Ghost! I'm happy with my choices. They all ate yesterday night and some are still finishing off their meals.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Thanks, Ghost! I'm happy with my choices. They all ate yesterday night and some are still finishing off their meals.....
I have a MF L. parahybana, Versi, and she's 9 inches DLS. In person, that's a BIG freakin' spider. LOL. I hope yours gets that big, it's really neat having a giant in your collection.

Glad to hear they all ate, sounds like they're settling in good to their new digs.

What part of our lovely country are you located in? :)

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
Yeah, at this point I would be freaked out by a 9" spider, but in a good way. I'd be happy if mine gets anywhere near that!

So far, I've kept them all in the little vials I got them in from TC. They're still incredibly small so I'm likely to keep them in there for another molt or two. I'd have to say my favourite so far is the P. cambridgei. I don't know what it is, but I'm in love with arboreals. I'm definitely going to focus my collection around them when the time comes.

Oh, and if you haven't guessed it already based on where I got my slings, I'm in Montreal!

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
Welcome to the addiction... Its a good one to have!:angelic:

Im almost a year in and with the Ts I am collecting on Friday I will have a total of 33 :love: I have been very fortunate with my acquisitions and costs therof :alien:

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Yeah, at this point I would be freaked out by a 9" spider, but in a good way. I'd be happy if mine gets anywhere near that!

So far, I've kept them all in the little vials I got them in from TC. They're still incredibly small so I'm likely to keep them in there for another molt or two. I'd have to say my favourite so far is the P. cambridgei. I don't know what it is, but I'm in love with arboreals. I'm definitely going to focus my collection around them when the time comes.

Oh, and if you haven't guessed it already based on where I got my slings, I'm in Montreal!
Awesome! I get most of my slings from Tarantula Canada, and confirmed females of species I want from Tangled in Webs in Toronto. :)

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I get most of my slings from Tarantula Canada, and confirmed females of species I want from Tangled in Webs in Toronto. :)
Yeah, I'm looking to order from Tangled in Webs in the future. I've also heard good things about Arachnophiliacs.