Finally!!

archaeosite

Arachnosquire
My girl friend was an avid Beanie Baby collector and is intensely arachnophobic. The devil on my shoulder almost convinced me to send this to her. Fortunately I listen to the angel more. ;)

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
I feel like it would be rather illegal to fill children toys with venomous spider egg sacks... All my beanie babies from 90's had solid plastic beads (trust me not egg sacs, although that would be an awesome toy...)

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I feel like it would be rather illegal to fill children toys with venomous spider egg sacks... All my beanie babies from 90's had solid plastic beads (trust me not egg sacs, although that would be an awesome toy...)
You must have knockoff beanies. My beanie babies are filled with 100% organic free range spider eggs.

telepatella

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't know what to say either other than yay

Last edited:

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
I couldn't afford real Beanie Babies. No 100% organic free range spiders for me.

/sadface

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Am I the only one to notice The Onion logo at the top right of the screen? That's right, people - you've been suckered again! (For those not in the know, The Onion is a satire news site)

Micrathena

Arachnoknight
Am I the only one to notice The Onion logo at the top right of the screen? That's right, people - you've been suckered again! (For those not in the know, The Onion is a satire news site)
Oh, darn, I thought our beloved teddy bears were actually full of spider eggs.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Clickhole is actually a separate site from the Onion, though they are affiliated. I think the difference is that while The Onion posts satirical news stories, Clickhole posts satirical viral/clickbait stories. This post is my personal favorite clickbait satire.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
My girl friend was an avid Beanie Baby collector and is intensely arachnophobic. The devil on my shoulder almost convinced me to send this to her. Fortunately I listen to the angel more. ;)
It would have taken me 30 seconds, tops, to send it. Some things are just worth getting in trouble for! :D

I'm just happy to see that heavily investing in those toys is going to pay off at last.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I knew a woman in the height of the beanie baby craze. Her and I used to go out for coffee pretty frequently and we would do game night sometimes too at her house. She had a ROOM full, I mean FULL of beanie babies. She made enough money buying selling and trading the darn things she put her daughter through the first year of college.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's dang impressive, we were fools not to invest in beanie babies when we had the chance.

When I little, the kid next door had every single beanie baby. She had a shelf near the ceiling that ran the entire length of all 4 walls of her room, just totally packed with beanies. I have no idea how she persuaded her parents to get on board with this. I was so jealous of her, she had a swimming pool, a dog, no siblings, AND every beanie baby. Truly living the good life.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
That's dang impressive, we were fools not to invest in beanie babies when we had the chance.

When I little, the kid next door had every single beanie baby. She had a shelf near the ceiling that ran the entire length of all 4 walls of her room, just totally packed with beanies. I have no idea how she persuaded her parents to get on board with this. I was so jealous of her, she had a swimming pool, a dog, no siblings, AND every beanie baby. Truly living the good life.
nah, don't be fooled by all of that.. the life of the single child is full of toys.... a lonely life full of toys with no one to play with them lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
nah, don't be fooled by all of that.. the life of the single child is full of toys.... a lonely life full of toys with no one to play with them lol.
A life id so rather had lived ;p better then randomly finding a toy missing and running out and having to fight my younger sibling to find out where he hid my wrestlers.. had to go MMA and get grounded to get my toys back :3 lol