Green with envy

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Anyone got some good pix of an special green Ts? One of my fav is the emerald skeleton, when it's a sling it's abdomen is a gorgeous sparkling chartrues!! Please share!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My guess would be Thrixopelma pruriens, although the flash throws the coloration off somewhat...

Akai

Arachnobaron
You'd think green would be more prevalent with Ts based on camoflage alone but other then the Ts mentioned, nothing else comes to mind.

Frogo224

Arachnopeon
This is kind of a bad picture but my Euthalus Truculentus has a dark emerald sheen, she's lovely!
WP_20140323_15_15_19_Pro.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
the only other "green" i can think of is Aphonopelmas "carlsbad green" and its not really all that good either

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I don't have a picture of it, but I have a 5+ inch P. rufilata. In contrast to the greys/blues/yellows of most of the other Ornamentals, this one is a muted green. Should have called him Lucky (Charms). :)

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a carls bad green and she is black with a white helmet, not at all "green" but perhaps a very subtle light hue of deep green in the light

RussoTuristo

Arachnopeon
Wasn't there a greenish Avicularia? I remember reading something about it, but I don't remember the name. And no, I don't mean A. versicolor.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is kind of a bad picture but my Euthalus Truculentus has a dark emerald sheen, she's lovely!
Truculentus is a great little T, I love the cowlicks. I hope I can see one in person someday.

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
I think storm can't understand how he missed that one :p

H.incei have an amazing green when they are young, it shows as slings but once the get a little larger it's more prevelant however when they get larger it goes away :(

There is a green form of A.versicolor but they are usually a nice blue.