T.gigas

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm really considering getting one. I'm sort of curious as to what your opinions on them are. I was looking to get more OW species but my God this beauty caught my attention.

Ashton

Arachnoknight
Extremely fast. Will bite if provoked though seems to enjoy its own web. Pretty good appetite in my experience. Just watch that speed.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think the speed should be an issue. How are they on webbing?

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a T.gigas sling about 2in and it's made a really nice funnel web from the ground up to the top of the plants and across
the side of the top . It was really fun watching its progress , built it in no time . Since then it spends most of it's time in the
lower part of it's web. Very high strung little T just opening the lid sends it into a ridiculous whirlwind around the enclosure . I
have some really fast Ts , but this one makes me take a breath and prepare for super ridiculous speed lol .

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They arent that bad at all. I had a 5.5" female that i could reach right into her enclosure and pick her up as if she was an Avic. They web kind of medium, similar to a versicolor.

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
I have 5" female is kinda shy and will hide behind the bark once i open her enclosure. She will teleport once she senses a prey item that i dropped though lol