Molting 4 days now

sjlove4

Arachnopeon
My Rosehair has been molting for 4 days now. I moved his home into the bathroom and and keep the tub full of hot water to up the humidity and temperature. My house had gotten a lot drier in the last couple months too. Is it ok? Is there anything I can do to help? I have never had one take more than a couple days at most to molt. I don't see any blood anywhere either.

cold blood

Staff member
My Rosehair has been molting for 4 days now. I moved his home into the bathroom and and keep the tub full of hot water to up the humidity and temperature. My house had gotten a lot drier in the last couple months too. Is it ok? Is there anything I can do to help? I have never had one take more than a couple days at most to molt. I don't see any blood anywhere either.
4 days? I'd say it must be stuck. Got any pics??? (they ALWAYS help) You have had a molt take a couple days before?

Where do people get this idea of moving t's into the bathroom with hot water flowing? The moisture needed comes from within, which is why you so often see a t take a big drink prior to molting. We see this about once a month? Who is promoting this?

sjlove4

Arachnopeon
I saw it online somewhere and didn't know what else to do. Unfortunately I had been neglectful and the water dish had gotten dry before it started molting. What should I do? I don't want it to be dying slowly.