Wolf Will not eat!?

Alokin

Arachnosquire
So i manadged to get some cricets for my wolf but....she isnt even trying she is running away from them they are as big as her not bigger....i made sure but....i dont have any ideas ????? any advice?

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You could try to pre-kill the food and leave it at the edge of the enclosure, they often walk around the perimeter at night.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
She may be dehydrated. How deep is the substrate?

her burrow also may have collapsed, these wolves typically never leave their burrows.

Alokin

Arachnosquire
@Biollantefan54 Will try that.
@ Smokehound714 well she is fairly alot out of her burrow to be honest she keeps trying to get out of the box i think...she scratches at the corners of the encloser trying to go up i would ges....her berrow isnt really colapsed i took a look and its like maybe a little more than a finger deep actualy a finger i would say...well the substrate is pure beach sand....and its like maybe 6 santemiters but i got a brick in thats broken and she used the hole that is on the brick and made some sand upwords from that so i would say if the borow is from top to bottom from turret to the flore of the enclosure maybe a finger size......i dont know....and abouy dehydrated...i dont know il put some more watter and try and spray the whole enclosure with it see what happens!

Edit: As soon as i put the dead cricet and went to get some watter and a spray bottle (you know the ones that are used for windows to clean . Which leads me to my question how should i make sure the bottle is clean and the sprayer is too...i did wash them until there was no more foam .......and I sprayed around 500ml trough the atachmant to make sure there is no chemicals in the sprayer too but im still woried i can kill her.)and when i was back she ahd already started munching on the cricet i gues ^^

Last edited:

Jack III

Arachnocultured
Old Timer
Maybe try smaller live prey item next time Some of mine will run if the prey is too large.