Thanksgiving Plans

pbirckhe

Arachnopeon
I am super excited about my new sling, and have decided he/she should enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. Next Thursday she will get her first mealworm and an adult cricket leg :biggrin: Do you have any special traditions with your Ts on Thanksgiving?

Sana

Arachnoprince
I don't yet but now that you mention it that does seem like a fun idea. All my four footed pets get spoiled on Thanksgiving, so why not my eight footed ones as well?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I am super excited about my new sling, and have decided he/she should enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. Next Thursday she will get her first mealworm and an adult cricket leg :biggrin: Do you have any special traditions with your Ts on Thanksgiving?
Like 4 years ago I bought some Ts on Thanksgiving,. But haven't done it since. My Ts had there thanksgiving feast of superworms this week, ill give them some more next week.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I don't yet but now that you mention it that does seem like a fun idea. All my four footed pets get spoiled on Thanksgiving, so why not my eight footed ones as well?
That does seem like a neat tradition, although our Thanksgiving up here is a lot earlier than yours (the second Monday in October).

I should do something similar for them at Christmas. :)

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have never done anything special for thanksgiving, but I love spoiling them for christmas! They always get a new food item. Last year it was hissers, this year I'm thinking superworms. I haven't fed them those in almost a year!

bigo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I also never do anything espically on holiday until now i am going to be opening a GBB eggsac.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cutest idea ever! I'm doing the drumsticks thing for my slings too!!

--J.Haas

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 12:23 PM ----------

I always make them stockings for Xmas but I only have 13 so it's do able lol

--J.Haas

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My slings get to eat since tomorrow happens to be the normal feeding day, but i might be generous and give them an extra
Cricket leg since it is thanksgiving.