FINALLY! i have been waiting forever!

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
so i go in to check on my Ts, and when im finishing up, i look over and glance at my A. geniculata's enclosure and see something i have been waiting forever on! it has molted!!:) i didnt get to witness the molt but it is still laying there next to its molt, im gonna wait unitl it starts walking around to pull it out. anyways, here is a pic, its not the best pic but i didnt want to disturb it too much so its the best i could get.

A. genics molt.jpg

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Congrats ill go water my big A brock/genic thin legged whatever she is, so she can get ready for her molt. She is bigger than my LP also 6.5" and stockier. You said she was in pre molt for a while , get a legspan pick, I am stick of people saying get it near a ruler, like ok Pokie, or Lp bites me in the face good fun.

Last edited:

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Congrats ill go water my big A brock/genic thin legged whatever she is, so she can get ready for her molt. She is bigger than my LP also 6.5" and stockier. You said she was in pre molt for a while , get a legspan pick, I am stick of people saying get it near a ruler, like ok Pokie, or Lp bites me in the face good fun.
lol I wont know how much it has grown because I never measured it before its molt. but when I get home from work ill make sure to try an get it next to a ruler. when I woke up this morning and went to check on it, it was still sitting there next to its molt, but this time on it legs, I grabbed the molt out and set it down. not I just cant wait to get home so I can try to sex it.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Awesome. My wife's 3+ inch B. auratum, Julio, molted the day after we bought him at the reptile expo in Montreal on the weekend, and he is a confirmed male, although no hooks yet, so I'm guessing it isn't his 'ultimate' molt.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Awesome. My wife's 3+ inch B. auratum, Julio, molted the day after we bought him at the reptile expo in Montreal on the weekend, and he is a confirmed male, although no hooks yet, so I'm guessing it isn't his 'ultimate' molt.
im just hopeing and praying that my genic isn't a male. I still have no idea yet because im still at work, but man once I get off work I can guarantee you I will be driving home like im racing in nascar. and I cant wait for the next repticon in florida, I was just looking it up earlier and the next one that I saw was close to me is in march in tampa, fl. still a few months left:/

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
im just hopeing and praying that my genic isn't a male. I still have no idea yet because im still at work, but man once I get off work I can guarantee you I will be driving home like im racing in nascar. and I cant wait for the next repticon in florida, I was just looking it up earlier and the next one that I saw was close to me is in march in tampa, fl. still a few months left:/
Save up that money, then, as I ALWAYS end up buying more than I plan to when I go to an expo. :)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
A. genic abdomen... i think its a male:/

so im pretty sure its a male. if anyone thinks differently and can justify their answer please do so! thanks!

A. genic abdomen molt.jpg