Help!

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I came home to find my dog on its back and molting. I opened the cage and the dog twitched violently, and has been on its back for the past 5 hours, no molting progress. I'm not sure if my dog will make it and I might have to put it in the freezer if things don't turn out well. Here is a picture:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416709123.434018.jpg

PLEASE HELP!

BS to english translation: I just wanted to show a cute picture of my dog and one thing I DO hope for is that you will find her cute as well (she is my sisters pride and joy :))

Also her name is Bella :)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Furry domestic pets molting is a constant problem. Some people we know have two persian/himilayan giant balls of fur. Literally, about 8 inches across. One of them was in distress from the heat so they gave it a hair cut except it's head. So you have this massive head near 8 inches across, grumpy cat expression, attached to this scrawy, minute body. Get this. Pre hair cut the cat weighed 4.2 kilo. Afterwards, 3.5. Just what you want lounging around on the tables at their restaurant come shedding time. Going to try and get a pic.

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My dog made it through the molt successfully. Ill sex the molt tommorrow, hoping for the presence of spermethae (wrong spelling probably). Here is my dog after the molt:

uploadfromtaptalk1416782313237.jpg

Also do not attempt to prod your dog especially after molting. It may attempt to flick uricating hair that causes repeated sneezing and covers your whole house. Trust me, you will spend hours cleaning the stuff up.

Gah, I'm not in the mood to come up with anything witty so I'm just leaving the joke part at that. Also she is a Cavailer King Charles Spaniel :)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2