Microscope Sexing

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight

Attachments

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Nice maybe ill buy one next time I use amazon for T or feeder supplies :). I have a very basic microscope some-were I cannot find it.

tisha

Arachnopeon
I also bought something similar from Amazon, around 3usd shipped I think. ;)

I was able to confirm both B. emilia and B. boehmei as females at around ~1.5" too.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Nice maybe ill buy one next time I use amazon for T or feeder supplies :). I have a very basic microscope some-were I cannot find it.
dont bother looking and deffinately dont buy one.... we can all start sending our molts to him...seriously its brand new and he said he would share! lol. to the op... how small of a molt can you sex with something like that? i can usualy vent sex 1 plus inch slings with some degree of accuracy..if i could sex half inch or smaller slings using there molts it would be well worth the money.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here is the one i use. http://www.learningresources.com/product/twist--8482-+flexible+digital+microscope.do It takes pictures, and records video with sound. Has a measurement system so you can place measurements on your images. The flex neck lets the scope be put in any position, 6 led lights, wicked microscope. Plus i dont have to try and put my eye on a eye piece and hold still, just plug it into the laptop usb, and watch the screen.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here is the one i use. http://www.learningresources.com/product/twist--8482-+flexible+digital+microscope.do It takes pictures, and records video with sound. Has a measurement system so you can place measurements on your images. The flex neck lets the scope be put in any position, 6 led lights, wicked microscope. Plus i dont have to try and put my eye on a eye piece and hold still, just plug it into the laptop usb, and watch the screen.
Hmmm, looks like something for my Christmas wish list. A little shopping around and I found it for almost half that price. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah i ordered mine from ebay. I think i paid about $110 for mine, but that was about a year ago maybe. These work so well. Only bad thing about them is supposedly they can auto focus. Well good luck with that lol. I cant find any way for it to. But manually focusing works just fine, so no big deal.
Hmmm, looks like something for my Christmas wish list. A little shopping around and I found it for almost half that price. :)

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
dont bother looking and deffinately dont buy one.... we can all start sending our molts to him...seriously its brand new and he said he would share! lol. to the op... how small of a molt can you sex with something like that? i can usualy vent sex 1 plus inch slings with some degree of accuracy..if i could sex half inch or smaller slings using there molts it would be well worth the money.
I haven't tried it with anything smaller than 1.5" yet so idk. I don't really trust my vent sexing skills so this works great for me.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 09:01 AM ----------

yeah I've seen that one you've posted before, in the future I'd like to get something like that but this works well for me for now

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I guess i need to buy a new one mine i got sucks i cant even focis it xD its small and i couldnt see a thing xs its like 2in total xc ig ill need try this one xD

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 02:07 PM ----------

Hah ig ill need to look around i myself was like "erm, 100.. yea no id rather try and send them to kelly" lol