Avicularia

Whaagh

Arachnosquire
Hi all

I have recently gotten myself a avic. Versicolour and I'm going to get myself one a avic avic end of next month. There is something about the avics I'm truely amazed by. What would you suggessuggest to get after the avic avic

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Hi all

I have recently gotten myself a avic. Versicolour and I'm going to get myself one a avic avic end of next month. There is something about the avics I'm truely amazed by. What would you suggest to get after the avic avic
a good book on how to care for avicularia sp! if you dont have one already. lol....then get a. purpurea or metallica..those are my favs!

tonypace2009

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Take no chances get them all. Avicularia Metallica they have a fuzzier look. This is going to be one of the next Avics on my list.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.metallica is great. Very docile and get quite big for an Avic. They tend to be skimpy webbers however compared to other Avics. Some adults are anyhow.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Hi all

I have recently gotten myself a avic. Versicolour and I'm going to get myself one a avic avic end of next month. There is something about the avics I'm truely amazed by. What would you suggessuggest to get after the avic avic
I think avics are adorable Ts. but theres just something about them that doesn't exactly "catch my eye." although I do have an A. versicolor and an A. avicularia right now, if I was an avicularia fan I would get the A. metallica, they seem pretty cool.

Mysteryavic

Arachnosquire
hey there,

I am a huge fan of the avics. Dont forget to look at the A. diversipes and the A. minatrix also the A. cf. aurantiaca are gorgeous and A. cf. braunshauseni and A. cf. geroldi and and i can go on and on haha.

Matt

cold blood

Staff member
On my future list are; A. juruensis, huriana, amazonica, aurantiaca, and maybe diversipes and geroldi.

Avics are a really nice looking group of spiders, with interesting habits.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I own juruensis, amazonica, diversipes, and versicolor.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have had several avics but I don't have any right now. But I have an A. Purpurea that should be here tomorrow! I think they are pretty neat. They also can get fairly large.

Good luck on deciding, you should just get them all. :p

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I think avics are adorable Ts. but theres just something about them that doesn't exactly "catch my eye." although I do have an A. versicolor and an A. avicularia right now, if I was an avicularia fan I would get the A. metallica, they seem pretty cool.
Yeah I greatly prefer pokies & fast mean old worlder's to avics. Ever since A versi wet molt , Haven't bought a single avic. I do have A avic I think she is doing well but small only 4.5".

Whaagh

Arachnosquire
awesome thanks for all the suggestions guys, going to go google them all and look. I had a look at the A. Metallica last night and its beautiful. The only thing is finding a breeder here.