came home to a B. smithi molt:)

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
come home to day and found a molt in my B. smithi's cage. took a couple pics as well, so i ask you.... male or female?

B. smithi molt1.jpg

B. smithi molt2.jpg

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Well wrong spot to post this but I do not see bunny ears , I would say its probably Male.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Well there's a sexing section...is there not?
yes.. there is, and I posted there as well, with absolutely no answers. so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here too seeing as this is also a question about my tarantula and im posting in "tarantula questions and discussion." seems like a fitting title to post this thread under.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is a good quality picture, so we can't say the quality is a reason for the lack of replies. I'm sorry I wish I could help, but I'm pretty bad at sexing molts.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
This is a good quality picture, so we can't say the quality is a reason for the lack of replies. I'm sorry I wish I could help, but I'm pretty bad at sexing molts.
I wouldn't consider myself an expert at it but this molt right here is just confusing me, sometimes ill look at it and think female and then other times ill think male. that's why im trying to get as many answers as possible. ive even posted it on this facebook group for tarantula keepers and all the comments were saying female, but I don't trust most of those peoples comments because most of them are new to the hobby as well. there was even a guy on there the other day that posted a pic of a A. genic trying to sell it as an N. chromatus.

Hanska

Arachnobaron
Confusing pictures. The first one looks very male but on the second one(better of the two) I kind of see what looks like a smithis spermatheca.
I'd say "female with a hint of doubt".

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
Wrong place to post sexing questions. Thats why there is a forum for that.
is a sexing question and was posted there. this post is also a question that has to do with tarantulas... so "tarantula questions & discussion" isn't exactly not a fitting place to put it. and seeing as it was moved to "tarantula chat" when this isn't even where I posted it, obviously an admin did that and felt it would be suitable for it to go here.. so I think this is fine, thanks.