Twentytwenty

Arachnosquire
I'm looking for a new lizard. My requirements are as follows:
-tolerates handling, or at least easy to train for it
-under 90 degrees Fahrenheit
-30 gallons or less tank size
-under $200 for the lizard
-diet doesn't matter
I already have a bearded dragon which I know many people would probably suggest, and I have a lot of experience with reptiles.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You've probably heard it a thousand times but I pick leopard gecko. They fit every requirement and are stupidly easy to take care of, with a stupidly cheap price tag to match!

Twentytwenty

Arachnosquire
You've probably heard it a thousand times but I pick leopard gecko. They fit every requirement and are stupidly easy to take care of, with a stupidly cheap price tag to match!
I might just get a couple of badass morphs from a show I'm going to this weekend. How many do you think I could keep in a 30 or 40 gallon?

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
I might just get a couple of badass morphs from a show I'm going to this weekend. How many do you think I could keep in a 30 or 40 gallon?
A 30 gallon can easily house 2-3 adult females or a 1 male-2 female ratio. I do not suggest getting more than one if do not have experience with them yet though.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Remember, just cause the tank is big doesn't mean you need 3-4 of them. Mine is in a 40 gallon tank and uses ever bit, these lizards roam a lot.