4 molts in ten days.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
now 4 out of 10 of my Ts have molted in 10 days. the last one was yesterday, it was my GBB. and after close examination of the molt, I am proud to say it is a girl:) so I now have a female 3"+ GBB, female 3"+ B. smithi, male 5" A. genic, and I think a male 2.5" B. boehmei.. the rest still unsexed except for my N. chromatus, that is a female as well. need to start buying slings now!!

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For a minute there I thought you were going to say one T molted 4 times in ten days. I was kind of worried actually. :O

But congrats! That is a great collection. C. cyanopubescens is one of my favorites. I wish I had one still!

As for slings, I always buy too many and then forget it takes forever for them to grow up. Oh well, I still enjoy their company. :p Good luck

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
For a minute there I thought you were going to say one T molted 4 times in ten days. I was kind of worried actually. :O

But congrats! That is a great collection. C. cyanopubescens is one of my favorites. I wish I had one still!

As for slings, I always buy too many and then forget it takes forever for them to grow up. Oh well, I still enjoy their company. :p Good luck
haha i was worried at first to i was like "wait like a snakes stuck/partial shed... how in the..."

haha love my gbb's cant wait for my boy to mature so i can get tons more ;) u should just go get one it was one of first 5 T sp's super easy to care for

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
When we get a rainy couple days, especially if it's been dry before then, I'll get 2 or 3 dozens spiders suddenly molting, as if they were waiting for that.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I also thought you meant one spider moulted 4 times in 10 days and I thought "I've gota see this" lol

Congratulations, I love days or weeks like that =) I'm in the middle of a dry spell at the moment, only had a couple of moults in the past couple of months

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
When we get a rainy couple days, especially if it's been dry before then, I'll get 2 or 3 dozens spiders suddenly molting, as if they were waiting for that.
yeah that might be why when spring comes a lot of mine molt, I guess they can sense the rain outside. High moisture levels must be optimum for molting , ofc not soggy wet either.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon

lmao id be worried too if one T molted 4 times in 10 days! but no lol i just thought id share, was pretty excited when i found out my GBB was a female!:)

---------- Post added 11-27-2014 at 07:12 PM ----------

yeah that might be why when spring comes a lot of mine molt, I guess they can sense the rain outside. High moisture levels must be optimum for molting , ofc not soggy wet either.
down here the rain practically creates the humidity especially right after it finishes raining! that may be one thing that can trigger their molt. then again florida is usually always humid out...

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
lmao id be worried too if one T molted 4 times in 10 days! but no lol i just thought id share, was pretty excited when i found out my GBB was a female!:)
Lol if only she grew faster or was bigger ;p i was pretty happy to see my 2nd gbb to now grow as quick as the other. As im thinking its a she.. he should hook in a molt or two(~4-4.5"), she just hit 3-3.5" area xs and she was the larger ine at first xP

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
Tis the season I guess. I had a new addition A. versi molt last week and five of my other six should be flipping any day now. Must be the weather or something in the water.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes I used to have 2 GBBs but I sold all my spiders but one when I moved about 5 years ago. Now I'm back and the addiction has returned as well. I am renting a room right now from a friend and I am up to 4 specimens at the moment.. Not sure how far I should push that.. haha

I'm just waiting for my P. metallica to molt, she is very dark and molted about 5 months ago. However she is still eating... Hopefully soon =/