Euathlus sp. "Red"

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I took the time today to take this photo of the Euathlus sp. "Red", the weather was perfect for her photo shoot.

Euathlus sp."Red" Female

-Jose

sezra

Arachnosquire
Gorgeous... what substrate is she on? di you take her out of her enclosure for this pic?

sezra

Arachnosquire
how is her temperament? I have a euthalus sp. blue who is really skittsh. Shes never thrown a threat posture, and is fine to handle, but doesnt like it at all.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
how is her temperament? I have a euthalus sp. blue who is really skittsh. Shes never thrown a threat posture, and is fine to handle, but doesnt like it at all.
Blue's are more skittish in general though. Throw up a pic!

---------- Post added 11-28-2014 at 04:37 PM ----------

I took the time today to take this photo of the Euathlus sp. "Red", the weather was perfect for her photo shoot.

Euathlus sp."Red" Female

-Jose
Jose, thanks for this mi amigo! This color is interesting. As I always thought the reds were cherry red. Though my red is this color, more of a rust/burnt orange. That's a great pic!

Medusa

Arachnoknight
I have a sp. green that is the most defensive t I own. She's psycho! But also have both sp. red and yellow and they are such sweet little things!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have a sp. green that is the most defensive t I own. She's psycho! But also have both sp. red and yellow and they are such sweet little things!
There's about 11-12 of the E. sp. Insert Color localities. To my knowledge only the Red/Yellow have the great disposition.