Awesome day for my T's yesterday.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I had several good things with my T's yesterday. I skipped checking on them Friday and Saturday. That doesn't happen often but I was so busy with thanks giving I just didn't have time because we celebrated it on Saturday because my friend we were celebrating with was working Thursday, she's a nurse. I wasn't worried because I'd topped up all their water caps and everything on Thursday and knew they'd be fine. Humidity stays pretty high here in the swamp. ;)

Ok, on to the fantastic happenings of yesterday, (Sunday).

My MF G. rosea molted... Yayyyy. My OBT sling molted.. Woot woot! Both of my B. boehmei slings are looking like they're going to molt within the next few days and my L. difficilis was on it's back starting the process when I opened its tub too. On top of that, everyone else ate, even my MM G. rosea.

Big day for a nooblet!! :cool::giggle:

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
I had several good things with my T's yesterday. I skipped checking on them Friday and Saturday. That doesn't happen often but I was so busy with thanks giving I just didn't have time because we celebrated it on Saturday because my friend we were celebrating with was working Thursday, she's a nurse. I wasn't worried because I'd topped up all their water caps and everything on Thursday and knew they'd be fine. Humidity stays pretty high here in the swamp. ;)

Ok, on to the fantastic happenings of yesterday, (Sunday).

My MF G. rosea molted... Yayyyy. My OBT sling molted.. Woot woot! Both of my B. boehmei slings are looking like they're going to molt within the next few days and my L. difficilis was on it's back starting the process when I opened its tub too. On top of that, everyone else ate, even my MM G. rosea.

Big day for a nooblet!! :cool::giggle:
congrats, wish I could have a day like this with my Ts!

FaaFaa

Arachnopeon
Congrats on all the successful molts! It's always great when they all molt around the same time. And to get everyone to eat!

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the successful molts, Rat. :)

It's funny how much happens when you can't get to them for a day or two. In the last few days, my GBB [Sprite] and my G. pulchripes [Leviathan] both molted successful. Unfortunately, my 1/4" L. difficilis [Titan] looks to have gotten stuck, and didn't make it. :cry:

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Congrats on the successful molts, Rat. :)

It's funny how much happens when you can't get to them for a day or two. In the last few days, my GBB [Sprite] and my G. pulchripes [Leviathan] both molted successful. Unfortunately, my 1/4" L. difficilis [Titan] looks to have gotten stuck, and didn't make it. :cry:
That sucks! I've been fortunate so far. Never lost a t from molting but then again I've only been in the hobby for abou 6 months... :/

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
That sucks! I've been fortunate so far. Never lost a t from molting but then again I've only been in the hobby for abou 6 months... :/
Titan is the first T (and second spider, after my Huntsman, Dundee) that I've lost to a molt, in three years in the hobby. I lost a couple of regalis in the spring to dehydration, and a MM B. vagans last year to a ruptured abdomen. Yeah, it sucks, I was hoping to see how big Titan got as compared to my 8+ inch LP, Evita.

On a better note: I rehoused one of my regalis, Valeria, yesterday, for the second time since getting her at 1.25 inches in May. She must be 3+inches now. :)