I come from Taiwan,and I am a beginner for Tarantulas.

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HI EVERYONE
I am glad to make friend with you. I am poor of English. But I want to learn more knowledge of Tarantulas. Please teach me a lot. And,I hope I can collect more and more Tarantulas. Thank a lot.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards...dont worry about your english...what kind of spiders do you have ??

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks. Sorry I have a bad English. My vocabulary is poor.But,I have a hot heart to know everything Tarantulas.Thanks a lot. :)

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have some spider.
following:Haplopelma Lividum
Haplopelma schmidti(yellow)
In summer holiday, my friend will give me one pinktoe.
I also love this place. There are many information.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to the Boards

Hi Mark,

and welcome to the best place on earth for information on Tarantulas. You'll love it here. :)

Your English is fine, don't even worry about that. ;)

---
Wendy
---

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for your kindness. There are less spider in Taiwan. But, I have an ambition to own more and more spider. I do not give up.I like their color. I may buy some book about spider in summer holiday. I love get more things about spider. I also make me focus on this field.

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Hey Mark, welcome to the possibly biggest community in this hobby. You can find pretty much everything you need here, be it advice, specific pictures and information. Moreover, I can recommend a local forum of yours:

Taiwan Spider Web

Enjoy!

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This place that I know. I am happy to share with you in this board. I can keep myself to learn English. I thank for everyone's friendness.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Hello Mark and welcome to the boards! Sounds like you already are addicted to tarantulas as well! You'll fit in here well indeed!

A pinktoe! Wow she might just be too sweet for you ;) Just teasing, she will be a new experience for you... Make sure if she appears to be rubbing her rump on your hand she is actually pressing urticating hairs into your hand. Use some packing tape over the area, press lightly, and remove. The tape is a very good way to pull them back out, Then wash up

And enjoy!!!

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I also like pinktoe. I like color of three in one spider.For example,Brachypelma ruhnaui(Mexican Golden Redrump)/Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens.......
I HATE that my vocabulary is so poor. So,I can not express my feeling of my heart. :8o I will collect this dearing baby at any time if I have enough money.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards :) Like they all said don't worry about the English we understand what you are trying to say :)

Ker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards Mark. I also am new here, and I have found this to be a great place to go for lots of information. Good luck !!

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Ker. How do you do. In our class,only I keep this spider as a pet. But I know I do not alone. I found many many many people keep this beautiful animal in the world.By the way,many girls do like this in Taiwan.They are afraid of this spider.

Ker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well Mark, dont worry about the girls.. alot of them here are " bug squishers too", thankfully, there are sites like this where the bug squishers arent allowed, and you can share your love of something with people who love it too.

ahkiu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nihao mark ^^
haha....i can understand your chinese to english translation but i think "hot heart" from chinese doesn't translate as well to english :p

i'm chinese too ! glad to see more oriental people on the board. I don't think enough of us have discovered the joys of keeping t's :)

Pixie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mark,

Your english is quite good! I'm sure that you will be speaking fluently in no time. You are already ahead of many north americans with your correct spelling and use of punctuation!

Welcome to the community :)

Pixie

Mark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
''hot heart'' means I have a earnest heart to get more data on this spider.
Can you unnderstand my thinking?