U JELLY? 115Gal Vertical tree vivarium

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
How many varieties of plants you have in there? How is the ventilation set up?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good God! Yes, what are you going to end up putting in there??

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is an amazing piece of art you have made.

I'm really curious to see what you put in there. Looks perfect for a "communal" Poecilotheria setup.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Looks perfect for a "communal" Poecilotheria setup.
I disagree. Its looks too wet for that IMO. There are misting system nozzles all over the enclosure, and condensation on the walls. Still a nice looking plant vivarium though, regardless.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good point, I didn't even notice those.

I could never make anything like this though. Just don't have it in me

truecreature

Arachnoknight
<--- Why yes I am jelly :biggrin:

It's certainly a beautiful setup. I wish I were handy enough to make something like that, but then again I'm so lazy I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the extra maintenence that fancy cages require

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am not going to put any animals in the tank. P. rufilata or P. ornata would work ut would ruin the setup in a matter of weeks.

Shaddowxxi

Arachnopeon
Anoles might be cool in there if you ever felt like it needed something :)
Also crested geckos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Stunning. I know you do not want any animals, but some Phrynus marginemaculatus would probably do really well as they will sometimes submerge in water and can handle high levels of humidity. Plus they will leave very little mess. Dart frogs would be ideal, but they eat far too much and you'd have to over feed a terrarium like this with too many fruit flies.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Stunning. I know you do not want any animals, but some Phrynus marginemaculatus would probably do really well as they will sometimes submerge in water and can handle high levels of humidity. Plus they will leave very little mess. Dart frogs would be ideal, but they eat far too much and you'd have to over feed a terrarium like this with too many fruit flies.
Darts can stay nice and chubby with 30 flies twice a week, save a few species.

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
True, I was just implying such a large enclosure most would hop and crawl away before getting consumed.

tODDski

Arachnopeon
I think it looks great for Giant Day Geckos.

I am a modern day cannonballer.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Crested geckos as far as I've seen don't really mess around with plants and you can get the magnetic feeder bowls that you can put on the side; if you really wanted to put something in there.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Okay How Much Do You Want For It? xD Im Gunna Start Work On a tree For A Big Exoterra For A COmmunal P.mettalica OR Any Pokies Colony I Can Get Cheapish With Quarter Of It Being A Water Section Holding Guppys And Neon Tetras :)

---------- Post added 01-16-2015 at 04:09 PM ----------

Oh And Day Geckos Would Be Good Or Some Gargoyles.

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I put a preggo B. dubia in the center of the hollow tree. We'll see where that goes. lol.

---------- Post added 01-16-2015 at 04:15 PM ----------

There is a moat around the rock base so anything would drown if it fell in and couldn't climb the fake rocks.