paraphysa parvula

daviz1991

Arachnopeon
Hi im getting a mature male and female paraphysa parvula (chili gold burst ) im just wondering if anyone has any experience with breeding these as cant find a care sheet online I have read you care for them similar to g rosea is this true thanks

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Greetings,

P parvula is a beautiful spider. And you are correct the care is similar to G rosea. I don't have experience in breeding these but it shouldn't be too hard. I just checked and there are videos of it in YT.

Enjoy your new T :)

NewAgePrimal

Arachnosquire
As of March of this year, genus Paraphysa has been nullified. P. parvula was moved to genus Euathlus. Check out Michael Jacobis' Tarantula Bibliography for reference.

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Here is Gobey's MM E parvulus getting busy with my female

[video=youtube;AxrvjoDv0xg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxrvjoDv0xg[/video]

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Hi im getting a mature male and female paraphysa parvula (chili gold burst ) im just wondering if anyone has any experience with breeding these as cant find a care sheet online I have read you care for them similar to g rosea is this true thanks
Are they both mature, or both immature? Sometimes they're sold as immature pairs, even siblings; the male will mature faster, & die of old age before his sister is ready.

daviz1991

Arachnopeon
Hi there both mature they have paird and now im just waiting she has just enclosed her self in her burrow so hopefully shes getting ready to make a egg sac how many eggs do they produce at a time so I no how many spiderling pots I need to order