Ischnothele caudata

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Great pics man, I'm so happy to see these spread around now :)

later, Tom

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How did I not see this thread earlier!? I can't wait for mine to look like that, mine are still little slings lol: View attachment 132932

Amazing pictures! :)

Edit, my picture looks like crap compared to yours lol!

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Great pics man, I'm so happy to see these spread around now :)

later, Tom
Thanks Tom! Thanks for producing them and spreading the love. :D

How did I not see this thread earlier!? I can't wait for mine to look like that, mine are still little slings lol: View attachment 132932

Amazing pictures! :)

Edit, my picture looks like crap compared to yours lol!
These were just dots back in July when I got them. They are about 1/2" now. They grow quick if you let them. ;)

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, that's what I figured Philth lol. It just seems weird to call it a juvenile lol. I can't wait till they are adults, I definitely want more!

High Lord Dee

Arachnosquire
Great photo! Not sure how you pulled it off. Mine is lightning fast and never comes out of her funnel. Best "webber" that I own! This is an awesome species. Thanks for posting.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pictures. This is a beautiful spider, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one or two!

Hanska

Arachnobaron
I got two as freebies a while back. They're about 1/5" now. Very interesting species.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Great photo! Not sure how you pulled it off. Mine is lightning fast and never comes out of her funnel. Best "webber" that I own! This is an awesome species. Thanks for posting.
The trick is to pull them out of their enclosure. :)

Female with eggsac

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I like how they try to camouflage the sac with debris. Well done man, if I remember right it should hatch in about 15 days or so depending on the temps.

Later, Tom

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I like how they try to camouflage the sac with debris. Well done man, if I remember right it should hatch in about 15 days or so depending on the temps.

Later, Tom
Thanks Tom, the added substrate and moss is a nice touch.

The female double clutched over the weekend and the first sac hatched last night.

Double clutch shot showing the camouflage(in the upper left of the above photo).

Slings

I'll try and take some time and try for some decent Raynox shots of these microdots soon. :)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Every time I see a hatched clutch like that I get this deranged imagining of a bunch of kids shrilly squealing 'IT'S PARTY TIME!'. Lovely spider.