ISIS is launching scorpion bombs into towns in Iraq.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's nuts lol. Wouldn't have anywhere close to enough catch cups with me if that happened :D

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
I know the idea of scorpions raining from the sky for many scorpion enthusiasts sounds awesome but not in this case.
If this story was " true " ...... It helps promote fear of + the mistreatment of these lovely creatures which could ultimately injure or kill people and possibly the scorpions.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I know the idea of scorpions raining from the sky for many scorpion enthusiasts sounds awesome but not in this case.
If this story was " true " ...... It helps promote fear of + the mistreatment of these lovely creatures which could ultimately injure or kill people and possibly the scorpions.
Very fair point. Not everyone can be enthusiasts like us. Unless the scorpions quickly scooted away from the crash site(?) I'm willing to bet they were killed.

jhoagland

Arachnopeon
One would have to think that the delivery method would kill them all. Unless you simply have a huge number you just release on the ground then, so much for the bomb aspect.